by the lake
Monday, January 07, 2008
 7:34 AM


Yoyo

Doing some random blogging for the wk...


Just watch 大塚愛 in the 第58回 NHK 紅白歌合戦 =DDD link
After watchin...it definately brin smiles across faces with the cute, "funky", kawaii songs and dance for the performance. Her smile =P is juz infectious hahah. I didn;t lk the song at all untill i saw this. The whole atmosphere looks fun, people are enjoyin and dancing around. It's just the HAPPYNESS that brings across and share with people. I juz hope life can be more fun and happier =DDDD


And so...hw can i forget AYUMI!!!! haha....her performance was great too and i lk her songsss =PPP. link I prefer her studio version but her life performance is GREATTT as well haha. I specially like her "screen" at the back....looks lk AURORA to me hahaha. Oh...on the sad side, I just read that she has permanently lost her hearing in her left ear. DAMN sad la, but she is still persistant in her Singing career ===DDDD. JYJY!!!!!!


just watchin the videos made me happy!!!
. Finding a break fr reality? haha
All this definately motivates me to learn JAP. BUt den...year 3 soon T_T

So now backkk
Things to be done...


1) Send hdd to simlim again =/
2) Train and train =(
3) slack and slack...nid slp too
4) Play my LITTLE FIGHTER (Naruto version =DDD)
5) prepare to formate my laptop
6) Videos to buffer
7) Tests are comming T____T
8) Updates photos
9) Watch drama
- Heroes
- Gong Zu Xia Mei
- Mo Ni You Xi
- movies
10) TRY to attend sch =((( nid to clear leaves =P


will of the heart                                   Sleeper89




Site Boy Tag Links Credits Archives
WELCOME

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



HI, Welcome to SLEEPER's blog. Do enjoy your time here =D

--------------------------------------------

My belief: Simplicity to Perfection 

Simplicity is not just about making things simple, it is making simple things to perfection.

Sleeper89™